It occurs to me that I never posted these; SoxNation.net featured on WBZ during the 2007 postseason:
I’m feeling the itch to resurrect this site for the postseason. We shall see…
CUT CUT CUUUUUT!
OK, c’mere. Do you see this script? Do you? Look right here, genius:
The Boston Red Sox, who were down three games to one and came within seven outs of being eliminated, complete yet another stunning and historic comeback to claim the 2008 American League pennant; World Series starts at Fenway Wednesday night. ROLL CREDITS.”
Now, listen, jackass — who are you again? Tampa who? Tampa Bay? And you think you can just waltz in here and start ad-libbing? I don’t think so!
- Sox dreams dashed: No return trip to World Series as Rays win, 3-1
- End of the line: Rays survive Game 7, stop Red Sox run
- Just raise a toast to Tampa Bay
- Lester says he only wants one pitch back
- Francona: Opportunities lacking
- Pedroia just couldn’t find way in 8th
- It’s tough to eliminate a number of thoughts
(Original image here.)
Second greatest comeback in postseason history … and you all have me to thank for it.